Friday 2 September 2011

Diana Mini Camera with Flash


Hi Readers,

I have been searching for a decent Camera for ages, as I have decided that I want to give more on my blog with photography, showing you in real life my adventures and outfit choices!! I have also taken a photography course, many years ago when I was studying at College so I am very interested in capturing beautiful and unique pictures. Finding a good camera at great value for money is very hard these days however the other night I stumbled across Lomography website, an amazing online shop with amazing cameras, including the Diana Mini Camera ( Pictures above) I really want the black and Blue one, however if you are really girlie and love pink accessories then you can go for the pink  & black mini which is just so cute and awesome! I have noticed that most fashion bloggers use these cameras and their photos are always of a very high quality. I think one of the main reason that they go for them is that they are a fashion accessory in themselves, adding a touch of vintage class and chic to your outfit. For the full package with flash you are looking at about £119.00 which I think is a brilliant price.

Have any of you readers got one of these? Let me know what you think? Belle xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment