Thursday 21 July 2011

Im Off to a Birthday Party!

Well Readers, i am just setting of to a friends Birthday Party! I have got my little black dress sorted, with bright pink shoes and accessories to get me noticed in a crowd! After all its all about making an entrance and you can never go wrong with a little black dress, very slimming! I didn't know what to buy my friend for her birthday, what do you buy the girl who has everything! So i decided to buy her a pamper day at a local hotel, so she can have some well deserved TLC! what do you think readers, good present? whats the best present you have ever purchased for one of your friends?

1 comment:

  1. I loved reading about this party a lot. It was superb share and very informative for me. At one of the local venues in NYC we had hosted a grand party for our twin’s birthday. It was executed so nicely and much better than we had expected. The credit goes to the venue staff that did wonderful work.

    ReplyDelete